Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Last Blog

It's a wee bit late, but this will be my final blog. This class has proven to be the most exciting and rewarding class that I took all semester. In fact, I enjoyed it so much, I am taking Professor Sexson's Mythologies class in the fall. Coming to this class each day, I know I was going to look at whatever topic we were discussing from a different perspective by the end of the hour, or I was going to learn something new either about myself or about a work of literature. I was also impressed by how intelligent all of my peers were. Everyone seemed to know quite a bit about literature before coming to this Intro. To Lit class. This class was a breath of fresh air compared to all of my science classes and I hope that my Mythologies class this fall will be just as beneficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment